Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Lexus UK Winters-up RX 450h with New SE-I Special Edition

  • vanillasky
  • Labels: , , ,

  • A new special edition model has been added to the UK range of the Lexus RX450h hybrid crossover. Named the SE-I, the new model sports a host of accessories said to be suited for those "who love the great outdoors" - always according to Lexus.

    On the outside the so-called Lifestyle model adds roof rails and a rear bumper protect, plus front and rear under-run plates. Interior features of the package include a tough boot liner, claimed to be designed to cope with muddy boots, and a warm / cold storage box.

    Lexus says that if these features were to specified individually, it would cost buyers up to £1,500, but brought together for the new RX 450h SE-I Lifestyle they add just £499 to the on-the-road price of the crossover for a total of £48,899.




    _______________________________GALLERY_______________________________


    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Get paid To Promote at any Location