Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

new fshion 2010

  • vanillasky
  • plus Sasha Pivovarova and the world’s hottest new designers in a photo shoot by Bruce Weber called “Summer Camp” from which I took the liberty to cut the too obvious pictures (you can see the rest of the pictures I handpicked for you right after the cover-photo).

    Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Cover

    I looked again and again at the photos and don’t really imagine how all this could be called art. But I guess it’s the same as calling Juergen Teller’s work fashion photography.

    Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Photo
    Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Bed Photo
    Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Group Pictures

    So, aside from W’s obsession with Kate Moss and an overwhelming feeling of decadence, I was unable to find peace of mind except when looking at Sasha’s laughing picture – hence I’m calling it my favorite. What’s yours?

    Sasha Pivovarova W Magazine Summer Camp
    Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova W Magazine Summer Camp
    Kate Moss W Magazine Summer Camp
    kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Picture
    kate Moss, Daria Werbowy, Lara Stone W Magazine Summer Camp Group Picture Outside
    (photos via ohnotheydidnt)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Get paid To Promote at any Location